Dental Implants & Tooth Implants
Dental implants, or tooth implants, are usually the best way to replace your missing teeth. You can rest assured as they have now been trusted for a generation to provide a safe and comfortable solution for the problem of failing teeth. Thousands of people, just like you, have benefited from the comfort that dental implants can bring.
If you need a single tooth or multiple teeth replaced, or want more secure dentures, there is simply no better way.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Ill-fitting dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile and new lease of life.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.